Two Wheeler Insurance
Two-wheeler insurance is an insurance policy that covers multifarious damages that may occur due to an accident, theft, or natural disaster.
2 wheeler insurance gives protection against third party liabilities arising from injuries
Benefits of Two Wheeler Insurance
Cost of Spare Parts
Peace of Mind
Types of Bike Insurance Plans in India
Third-Party Bike Insurance
Third-party bike insurance protects against all the legal obligations that arise out of causing damage to the third party.
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Comprehensive bike insurance protects against any damage to the vehicle.
What is Covered Under Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Losses & Damages Due to Natural Calamities
Any damage caused due to natural calamities, such as earthquake, flood, storm, tempest, and landslide and among others will be covered.
Losses & Damages Due to Manmade Calamities
Two-wheeler insurance covers various manmade calamities, such as malicious acts, terrorist activity, and any damages caused by road, rail, elevator, or air, etc.
Personal Accident Coverage
A personal accident covers up to Rs. 15 lakh for injuries to the owner of a bike that may result in temporary or permanent disabilities.
Theft or Burglary
It provides compensation to the owner in case of insured motorcycle or scooter gets stolen.
Fire & Explosion
It covers damages caused due to fire or an explosion.
What is Not Covered under Two Wheeler Insurance Policies?
- Damages caused by normal wear and tear of the vehicle.
- Loss from any mechanical or electrical breakdowns.
- Depreciation loss from regular use.
- Damages to tires and tubes due to the normal course of running.
- When the bike was being driven by someone without a valid driving license.
- Damage caused due to alcohol or drugs
- Any damage incurred due to war or mutiny or nuclear risk
Documents Required for Filing a Claim for Two Wheeler Insurance
Here is a list of documents that you need to submit while filing a claim with your insurer:
- Registration Certificate (RC) of your bike
- Driving license copy
- Copy of your policy
- Duly signed claim form
- Police FIR (in case of mishappening)
- Original Repair bill receipt
- Proof of release
- Enter the required details
- Pay the premium amount through debit/ credit cards or internet banking
- The policy will be issued and you will receive the document on your registered email id
For More Information Contact Us Directly & We Will Respond You As Soon As Possible.
How to Claim Two Wheeler Insurance Online?
Here are some simple ways of filing a two-wheeler insurance claim online with your two-wheeler insurer online. Let us discuss both types of claims in detail.
The claim amount will be directly paid to the garage where the repairs were done.
This claim can be registered if you get the repairs done at a garage that is not on the list of approved garages.
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying online two-wheeler insurance is secured. However, the customer may be worried because of online transactions but if brought with with extra research, it is always safe to buy two-wheeler insurance online.
Having an insurance policy ensures that they avoid the burden of unforeseen expenses in case of an accident or theft of the vehicle.